11/11/09

Friday Evening Communion with the Heavenly Father


The Heavenly Father who is, who was and who ever shall be. O Great Creator! Thou did create the Heavenly Angels, and thou did reveal the Heavenly Laws! Thou art my refuge and my fortress. Thou art from everlasting Lord; thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou had formed the earth, even from everlasting to everlasting. Thou art God, who have made the waters, and who made the plants.

Who to the wind have yoked the storm-clouds, the swift and even the fleetest?

Who, O Great Creator is the fountain of Eternal Life within our souls?

Who have made the Light and the Darkness? Who have made sleep and the zest of the waking hours?

Who spread the noontides and the midnight?

Thou, O Great Creator! Thou hast made the earth by thy power, have established the world by thy wisdom, and have stretched out the heavens by thy love.

Do thou reveal unto me, O Heavenly Father, thy nature, which is the power of the Angels of thy Holy Kingdom. Immortality and the Heavenly order have thou given O Creator, and the best of all things, thy Holy Law! I will praise thy works with songs of thanksgiving, continually, in all the generations of time. With the coming of day I embrace my Mother, with the coming of night, I join my Father, and with the outgoing of evening and morning I will breathe Their Law. And I will not interrupt these Communions until the end of time.

And over heaven and earth there was a great silence, and the peace of the Heavenly Father and the Earthly Mother shone over the heads of Jesus and the multitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment