11/8/09

Honor thy Earthly Mother


I am one with the Earthly Mother; she is in me, and I am in her. Of her was I born, in her do I live, and to her shall I return again. I honour my Earthly Mother and I keep her laws so I will live long, and be happy. For my breath is your breath, my blood is your blood, my bone is your bone, my flesh is your flesh, my eyes and my ears, are your eyes and your ears.

O Earthly Mother! Always am I embraced by you, always am I surrounded by your beauty, never can I part from you. For my breath is your breath, my blood is your blood, my bone is your bone, my flesh is your flesh, my eyes and my ears, are your eyes and your ears. In this manner I do pray:

Our Mother which art upon earth, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, and your will be done in us, as it is in thee. As thou send every day your angels, send them to us also. Forgive us our sins, as we atone all our sins against thee. And lead us not into sickness, but deliver us from all evil, for thine is the earth, the body, and the health. Amen.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment